Sunday, November 27, 2005

A scene badly written in which I must play

Two eventful months - bizarre, wild, confusing, draining... how do I put it? Flaky bits and pieces of me fell apart. I was at my aimless best, doing things I could not explain to myself, talking stuff I dont mean.

But just when that cynical bit rears its ugly head, and you are about to resign yourselves to becoming a flotsam in an emotional jet-stream, there comes the realisation that there are some things and some people you know you can always latch on to - reminding you that your life so far hasn't been exactly meaningless. And once you know that, the storm has been miraculously weathered.

Life is either an elaborate Monty Python movie, or a beautifully crafted Zen Koan. Either way, never makes sense while you are at it.

11 comments:

Arun said...

y this polambal RL?
i came in to ur blog to sign a "how's life"
but aftre reading this..i better not ask that!

Tambourine Girl said...

"Life is either an elaborate Monty Python movie, or a beautifully crafted Zen Koan"

:) Very original! oughta write that on a Tee...

Nice blog, and hopefully next time I can stay longer...

Zealous Zygote said...

There was never a mention of a 'storm' whenever we converse( the conversation itself occurs rarely, I agree. I can definitely work on improving this frequency).Is it that you thought its better off without mentioning about it to anyone or its better off without mentioning that to me! :). Hey, dont take that serious. Anyway, good that you have some people to latch on to, and hope that you dont face many more.I cant ask for 'no storm at all', that would be foolish, I know!

H said...

riders on the storm :).

Zealous Zygote said...

@H:
Oh, poor H :(
Hope you are doing well, as well :)

Woodworm said...

@ arun: hmm.. Life is getting better. How is Ireland?

@ tambourine girl: Thanks and welcome :)

@ZZ : That made my day. Thanks! I am okay now

@H: :-|

Chaosrules said...

Rod, you sound very depressed.Why dont u spend 10 mins every weekend, to blog something? I guess it will be a good relaxant...

I am still waiting for my bounty, will let you know more when i get that in my hands :)

Arun said...

Machi...this place is really coool (If u know wat i mean ;) )
send me ur email id and i will send u the links for the fotos da..
Will call u sometime ..

Dileepan said...

Well RL, consider yourself lucky. You don't have six-hour days with snow ever falling on your face like broken cobwebs. When that happens, daylight is delight, and the rest cease to matter.

Dileepan said...

Well, I wasn't exactly lying, but I wrote it for the effect. :)

Woodworm said...

@chaos: hmm.. yeah should get back to blogging more regularly Right now though, it is mental exhaustion and laziness more than anything else...

@arun: Catchya over IM!!!

@dilee: We have a winner!!! :)